You need only: unlimited Internet access (we use Electa Live, a virtual classroom software), laptop or a personal computer, microphone and camera. No obligation, no credit card, no spam from us, no payments.
The offer is limited.
Passing ToRFL is a long and quite complicated procedure. It takes 2 days, it consists of 5 subtests, it's limited in time and it takes lots of your energy.
But that's the only way to be officially certified in Russian.
And to be ready for the trial you need some practice that we can offer with this App.
All tests are designed by official ToRFL testers.
All tests are DESIGNED particularly for this App
All tasks are adjusted to the official test requirements.
All tests are limited in time just like real exams.
You can mark questions you're not sure about and come back to them later.
You can ask us about what needs improvement to be more competent via email. See how to do this:
- elementary. 700 words, ability to participate in simple talks
- basic. 1300 words, “survival level”, possibility to travel in Russia comfortably
- pre-intermediate. 1800-2000 words, official requirement for getting working and residence permit. Test has appeared recently and it is still a matter of dispute
- official requirement for entry university (institute, academy…) in Russia. 2300 words, ability to use Russian in daily life more or less freely
- official requirement for foreign graduates. 5000 words. Technically fluent Russian
- official requirement to become a Russian teacher, diplomat, translator or interpreter. 7000 (produce) - 12000 (understand) words. Truly fluent Russian
- bilingual. People doubt whether you’re native speaker or not. If you’re a native Russian speaker try to pass this test and see results) More than 95% is perfect!